*****REGISTRATION RESUMED FOR THE VIRTUAL FALL WORKSHOP!*****
The OABB Education Committee has reconfigured the FALL WORKSHOP into a virtual format. Same great speakers and presentations as before…just with a virtual twist! Registration fees has been reduced to match the virtual format.
OABB FALL WORKSHOP: “COMPONENTS – Current and the Future”
Registration deadline to participate is October 10, 2020
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP PLAN:
- OABB will send WebEx links to registrants for each pre-recorded presentation around October 1. Complete the courses at your pace, on-demand prior to a live meeting around October 26. NOTE: The email provided at registration must accept links to WebEx and Survey Monkey.
- Links provided will be for Speaker/PowerPoint presentations and Survey Monkey questionnaires with multiple choice and true/false challenges and an evaluation for each presentation.
- Questions may be submitted to the speakers through the completed Survey Monkey questionnaires.
- OABB will send an additional WebEx link for the LIVE 60-90 minute “meeting” to be held during the week of October 26. All questions submitted via Survey Monkey will be answered by the speakers. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions.
- One (1) contact hour of continuing education credits (ASCP CMP) can be earned for each prerecorded presentation viewed.
Please click here to review and print: 2020 Virtual Workshop Brochure Go to Education Programs Menu > Fall Workshop to pay online.
Please continue to follow the OABB website and Facebook for updates. Thank you for your patience and support!
REMEMBER TO RENEW YOUR OABB MEMBERSHIP!
NEW to OABB? Go to menu item Join OABB and Become a Member to review the benefits of OABB membership and sign up!
CURRENT members wishing to renew on line, be sure to log in and click here to go to the Pay Dues page.
If you have any issues logging in please notify email@example.com. Please make sure to include your name, organization, and membership type.