Blood Bank Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Technician OhioHealth – Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH
Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance may be available for those who qualify!
Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
OhioHealth has been a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to work for since 2007. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision — to be an organization “where people want to work.”
Position Summary: The duties of this position includes but is not limited to accurate, precise, and timely patient test results for the diagnosis and management of human illness. Position utilizes automation and computerization, and manual methods. Responsible for quality control and instrument operation, maintenance and troubleshooting. May be involved in teaching and training, but not in a leadership position. Position handles blood, tissue, fecal matter, sputum, urine, spinal fluid and other body fluids. Specimens may be contaminated with infectious diseases including HIV and other blood borne pathogens.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Clinical Laboratory Science, or related field. OR Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- ASCP/AMT or ASCP/AMT eligibility
Additional Job Information: Full Time Night Shift
To learn more and apply, please visit: www.ohiohealth.com/careers and search Job ID 973775.
For further information, please contact Kaleigh Zaborsky at Kaleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*****REGISTRATION RESUMED FOR THE VIRTUAL FALL WORKSHOP!*****
The OABB Education Committee has reconfigured the FALL WORKSHOP into a virtual format. Same great speakers and presentations as before…just with a virtual twist! Registration fees has been reduced to match the virtual format.
OABB FALL WORKSHOP: “COMPONENTS – Current and the Future”
Registration deadline to participate is October 10, 2020
VIRTUAL WORKSHOP PLAN:
- OABB will send WebEx links to registrants for each pre-recorded presentation around October 1. Complete the courses at your pace, on-demand prior to a live meeting around October 26. NOTE: The email provided at registration must accept links to WebEx and Survey Monkey.
- Links provided will be for Speaker/PowerPoint presentations and Survey Monkey questionnaires with multiple choice and true/false challenges and an evaluation for each presentation.
- Questions may be submitted to the speakers through the completed Survey Monkey questionnaires.
- OABB will send an additional WebEx link for the LIVE 60-90 minute “meeting” to be held during the week of October 26. All questions submitted via Survey Monkey will be answered by the speakers. Participants will also have the opportunity to ask follow-up questions.
- One (1) contact hour of continuing education credits (ASCP CMP) can be earned for each prerecorded presentation viewed.
Please click here to review and print: 2020 Virtual Workshop Brochure Go to Education Programs Menu > Fall Workshop to pay online.
Please continue to follow the OABB website and Facebook for updates. Thank you for your patience and support!
REMEMBER TO RENEW YOUR OABB MEMBERSHIP!
NEW to OABB? Go to menu item Join OABB and Become a Member to review the benefits of OABB membership and sign up!
CURRENT members wishing to renew on line, be sure to log in and click here to go to the Pay Dues page.
If you have any issues logging in please notify email@example.com. Please make sure to include your name, organization, and membership type.